26 Feb 2013

she's rarer than a can of dandelion and burdock






 Top & Playsuit -Topshop, Boots & Necklace -New Look

Caitlin:
A quick chat today, places to be. My outfit is rather inappropriate for the current weather, it was absolutely freezing taking these photos!! I'm wearing a playsuit that I had much deliberation over when buying but im glad as i really like it now, especially the whole pinafore thing (yes i know, shorts in winter= crazy). It all very monochrome with the neon splashes adding a bit of colour.







Dress,Coat,Gloves -New Look, Boots -Office, Necklace -Topshop

Alyna:
Today was an extremely cold day and I decided to wear an midi dress, why you may ask? Well, because I'm seeing Jake freaking Bugg later for which this will be appropriate and I won't be too hot. I decided to wear my statement gold necklace to create a focal point for my outfit, with the contrast colours draw attention to the upper body. To finish this all off I wore a classic camel coat and leather studded gloves to give a modern gothic look to a classic style outfit.



Caitlin & Alyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment